We are proud to announce that Dolphin School Trust (inc. Noah’s Ark Nurseries) has been awarded the hallmark of Excellent by the Independent Schools Inspectorate. A summary of their findings will be posted here in due course. In the meantime, please enjoy a small number of quotes from the report:
– 100% of parents believe that teaching and learning enables their children to make progress.
– Pupils across the school demonstrate an exemplary attitude to their learning.
– They nurture and care for each other and show a wealth of kindness and friendship, reflecting the ethos of the school. In an open and affirming environment, pupils care for each other at times of vulnerability and show kindness and friendship in abundance. Pupils know where to seek help and embrace a resilient approach to challenges that they may face. They have a robust sense of well-being and a positive attitude to life.
– Without a hint of self-importance, pupils develop confidence in their own abilities. They appreciate that whilst their teachers will support and challenge them as they develop and grow, so will their peers.
– 100% parents felt that the school equips their child with the team working, collaborative and research skills they need in later life.
Inspection Report Summary:
Please see a copy of the full 2022 Inspection Report here: